Our medical team of neurologists at the Saudi German Hospital is fully prepared to examine, diagnose, and treat neurological disorders. This includes the brain, spinal cord, nerves, muscles, etc.
Best-in-class clinical excellence allows us to make an early diagnosis of diseases such as Alzheimer's, epilepsy, multiple sclerosis, and Parkinson's disease.
Our Neurologists use a range of diverse treatments to help prevent:
- Blood clots
- Seizures and strokes
Furthermore, an expert neurologist at Saudi German Hospital performs physical examinations like:
Physical examination: several tests such as checking the heart rate and blood pressure. In addition to performing a neurological examination to assess the impact of a possible stroke on the nervous system.
Comprehensive blood test: including blood clots, blood glucose levels, and check for infections.
An electroencephalogram (EEG):
- Convulsions and epilepsy.
- Attention Problems in children.
- Hemicrania Continua.
- ADHD and Autism Spectrum Disorder.
- Encephalitis and meningitis.
- Coma and brain death.
- Muscle atrophy
- Myasthenia gravis
- Back and Neck Pain
- Muscle Cramps
Nerve conduction velocity:
- Numbness caused by diabetes.
- Carpal tunnel syndrome.
- Peripheral neuropathy and Shingles.
- Spinal disc herniation.
- Diagnosis of peripheral nervous system diseases.
- Neck & Limbs Pain.
Visual Evoked Potential (VEP)
- Brainstem Auditory Evoked Potential (BAEP)
- Somatosensory Evoked Potential
(4) Doctors in Neurology ClinicView All (4) Doctors
Dr. Majid Al-Laqmani
Dr. Ahmed Fathi Abu Raya
Dr. Islam El Desouky
Dr. Bayan Mousa Almarwani
Consultant / Assistant Professor