The family medicine team at The Saudi German Hospital is at the center of our care system. It includes a group of doctors with outstanding expertise and competencies in treating various conditions and providing care to our patients of all ages. Our Department of Family Medicine is the first step in diagnosing disorders and diseases
In addition, the medical team works with other departments and specialties to ensure that our patients receive the best care for their needs. At the Saudi German Hospital, we believe in the importance of enhancing the comfort and well-being of our patients to increase the effectiveness of their treatment and recovery. And we are keen to educate our patients and work with them hand in hand to ensure their commitment to preventive measures.
Examination, diagnosis, treatment of chronic diseases, and coordination with other specialties to treat patients of all ages and genders, such as:
- Heart disease.
- Examination, diagnosis, and treatment of psychological problems with consultations and referral to a psychiatrist.
- Preventive care for men.
- Preventive care for women.
- Promoting school health, health education, and child health.
- Human Health Risk Assessment & prevention.
(17) Doctors in Family MedicineView All (17) Doctors
Dr. Yassmeen Ibrahim Alnajjar
Dr. Ahmed Fareed
Hawra Mohammed Al Shabeeb
Dr. Nouf Hassan Albarnawi