The Urology department at Saudi German Hospital specializes in treating urinary tract disorders in men, women, and children. And due to the multifaceted nature of urology, our physicians also show an exceptional knowledge in internal medicine, in addition to their ability to identify underlying issues behind rare and common illnesses.
- Endoscopic urethrotomy.
- Urodynamic testing.
- Urinary tract birth defects.
- Surgical treatment of undescended testicle (Orchidopexy).
- Kidney & Ureteral Stone Treatment with Endoscopic Laser.
- Ultrasound-guided prostate biopsy
- Flexible Ureteroscopy and laser stone fragmentation
- Pyeloplasty (Surgical treatment of hydronephrosis)
- Extraction of large kidney stones via surgery and endoscopy.
- Infertility treatment.
- Kidney & Ureteral Stone Treatment via Shock Wave Lithotripsy (Non-surgically & without Pain).
- Measuring the speed of urination for patients with enlarged prostate (The uroflowmetry test).
- Stent implantation for erectile dysfunction.
- Treatment of enlarged prostate with Laser Vaporization.
- Children's Genital and urinary tract defects.
- Treatment of Impotence, Premature ejaculation and Infertility in men.
- Surgical treatment of varicocele.
- Treatment of Urinary Incontinence in women.
- Treatment of Urinary Incontinence in Children.
- Endoscopic removal of Bladder Tumors.
- Endoscopic simple prostatectomy.